Sunday, August 24, 2014

Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Plastic Surgery Before and After Images

Did 'Jersey Shore's' JWoww Get Plastic Surgery? Expert Answers!

Jenni 'JWoww' Farley has openly admitted to having plastic surgery in the past, some are saying she's secretly gone under the knife once again.
Viewers have noted that her ample lips look a little more plump than usual, and her skin seems high and tight.

"People are saying I got cheek implants, my chin shaved down and a nose job," she tells In Touch, denying she's had any more work.

"I lost 15 pounds and my cheeks have become more defined. I highlight my cheeks instead of putting bronzer on them," she added. "'I'll probably get Botox by the time I'm 30 and have my breast implants redone in a few years after I've had kids."

Celebuzz talked to celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Garth Fisher -- who has not treated the reality star -- for his expert opinion on the matter. Does he think her appearance has been altered by a professional? We sent him a series of photos and asked him to tell give us his thoughts.

"I have reviewed the photos of her ... and do not believe she has had any plastic surgical intervention," he says.

"Wow! JWoww appears to have a pillow face. Her cheeks look overly plumped, as if they've been stung by a hive of bees," Dr. Youn said.

"I suspect that she may have undergone injections of filler into her cheeks, making her look completely different than the JWoww we used to know. She may also have undergone Botox injections, causing her eyebrows to change shape and the wrinkles of her forehead to smooth."

New York plastic surgeon Matthew Schulman was also disturbed by JWoww's beefy mug, telling Radar, "JWoww debuted fuller and higher cheekbones a few years ago, but recent photos show her looking even more plump. I do not think she has had any surgical treatments to her face, but fillers such as Restylane, Juvaderm, and even fat are probably responsible."

"In my opinion she looks overdone and it is unclear if this is the result of too much filler or just the effect that weight gain from her pregnancy has had on her already filled cheeks," Schulman continued. "Additionally, if fat was injected into her cheeks, it is possible that the fat will has grown with weight gain."
JWoww, like all women, packed on some pounds during her pregnancy, although the weight gain wasn't nearly as scarring as the actual birth, the reality star revealed.

"My birth was god-awful," JWoww told the Huffington Post. "She walked out, she ran out! She took everything with her and I felt it all," the new mom recalled. "It was the worst pain in the world. I'm so scared to get pregnant again."